facebook

Insight on Lower Ranked and Small Fraternities

by: Bruised Banana

I've read and heard a lot about the big fraternities on campus but does anybody have any insight or opinions on the lower ranked or smaller fraternities such as Acacia, Skulls, PhiTau, Crows, SigPi, ThetaTau, SigTau and whoever else i'm missing.

Posted By: Bruised Banana
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly tho   

STG wasn’t that small prior to that incident. They had like 100 members which is pretty amazing for a frat with no house. They def could have been higher if they had an actual house.

By: Honestly tho
#2  by: booze bag   

They all suck taint except sig pi which still sucks but they’re doing work. Next question

By: booze bag
#3  by: 🌟   

Theta tau, in my opinion, is an awesome house. This house doesn’t get enough credit. Last year they threw amazing functions! They also have respectful members. They make sure all guests at that house are taken care of and kept safe! Definitely one of my favorite houses to function with!

By: 🌟
#4  by: ya dig    

tbh there are only a couple relevant houses in the bottom tier. Phi Sig, AEPi, KDR, A Sig, Sig Pi(maybe) anyone other than that is just a no and doesnt pair with any sororities. Last semester KDR threw a couple great functions and Phi Sig was consistent as well. Those two are the only ones worth checking out from this tier

By: ya dig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.