facebook

Kappa Kappa Who?

by: Honest Hayley

Kappa is not top tier anymore. It’s a shame because the house used to have a great rep on campus but Kappa has been getting some extremely average girls and even more so this year. Some of them look like they don’t belong in Greek life. Most girls wanted APhi Chi O and DZ during rush. Cold take but it’s the truth🤷‍♀️

Posted By: Honest Hayley
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Under dog    

DZ, Pi Phi, and Tri Delt have been slowly improving every year and I think this year they actually really shook up the ranks and Kappa is struggling because of it.

By: Under dog
by: ^Oct 13, 2020 5:28:48 PM

DZ yes, Tri Delt, a little bit. But Pi Phi? Absolutely not. Give AXO, DG, and Zeta some credit too. Upper middle tier is huge now.

By: ^
by: nahOct 14, 2020 3:20:31 PM

still too many average lookin joes in tridelt

By: nah
#2  by: Boo! Did I scare you?    

It’s nice to see some of the middle tier houses playing with the big dogs in the top tier, It’s about time! Just unfortunate that Kappa couldn’t hang

By: Boo! Did I scare you?
by: YesOct 14, 2020 10:15:54 PM

Agreed ngl axid and kd did really well this year so did gphi but heard some girls dropped unfortunately

By: Yes
#3  by: Tea   

It’s the blatant disregard for other people’s health and wellbeing by having an in person bid day while on a full house quarantine for me

By: Tea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.