facebook

transfer

by: GPHIB

I go to a university in the south and am a Gamma Phi Beta, down here it's a top house with great parties and basically the best looking girls, but I'm transferring to Purdue next year and didn't know if it would be smart to join the GPhi at PU?

Posted By: GPHIB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Try it   

GPhiB is bottom tier here. Honestly, they have sweet girls and they're getting better, but every other house is too at a faster rate so they'll always be bottom. If you don't care about that then definitely join. I honestly believe that joining a bottom tier sorority is still better than being a GDI.

By: Try it
#2  by: Soph   

I'd say try it again, at Purdue as a solo hot girl in the greek system period you can get into great parties, go to the best formals, etc. etc. And if anything, go into the chapter and help turn it around. Give them a bit of push and help them improve.

By: Soph
#3  by: Fresh   

No no no honey :(

By: Fresh
#4  by: nooo   

rather be a GDI then have G phi B letters on me... if you are not initiated i recommend rerushing in the fall... you will get in a top tier house of your in gphib in the south. if staying in a top gphib house is important University of Wisconsin-madison and U OF I and iowa have GREAT mid west chapters!

By: nooo
#5  by: ilovepurdue16   

I rushed this fall and couldn't complete rush. I honestly think if you're a G Phi B where they're really good looking and popular, you shouldn't be one here. The girls you're sisters with now and the sisters here at Purdue are probably polar opposites. You probably will feel so out of place (you'll be normal and they'll be awkward, weird, and make you feel uncomfortable). I can't say I would have liked to be a G Phi B at ALL. I'm happier as a GDI.

By: ilovepurdue16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.