facebook

dz

by: deltazeta

I'm thinking about transferring and I'm already a DZ at my school, what's DZ like at Purdue?

Posted By: deltazeta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha good luck   

DONT DO IT! That house is falling. Hard.

By: haha good luck
#2  by: ^ are you new here?   

dz sucks. they used to be a top house until all the relevant people in the house dropped. now no body could care less about them. they party with subpar houses and rush subpar girls.

By: ^ are you new here?
#3  by: Hold on   

They aren't bad at all. If you're going to transfer and want to stay with DZ, it's a good move to make. All the DZs I have met were really cool and pretty girls. Obviously try to meet them first for yourself.

By: Hold on
#4  by: PUGREEK   

solid middle tier but falling fast

By: PUGREEK
#5  by: AcresLady   

DZ has a bunch of fun girls that I myself love! I know of one in specific who transferred last year and fits right in! Go tour the house and meet the girls for yourself!

By: AcresLady
#6  by: sisters   

DZ has a wide variety of personalities in the house, so you will always find the girls you like best within! They are doing continuous spring recruitment for 2014 and are growing the current pledge class. During recruitment all the girls were so helpful and they will definitely help you tour the house/meet current actives/etc.

By: sisters
by: Hard TruthJan 6, 2014 12:07:35 AM

Look, I'm going to spare you the sunshine and rainbows of recruitment. Being a DZ is a strange commitment. They haze and out of the very few sororities that do, I'd say they do it the hardest. DZ is also notorious for girls dropping like flies. They think DZ is perfect because it's a top house and sisters say stuff like this poster above me, but once they join they quickly realize that it's a nightmare.

These girls may be gorgeous and party with top fraternities, but they're mean, backstabbing, and have a very weak sisterhood.

By: Hard Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.