facebook

rush

by: Future Greek

I'm a freshman who decided against rush this year and really regrets it. However, I am rushing next year. I don't drink and am not interested, and I take schoolwork very seriously. I'm also looking for a great bond with girls who are not catty and very friendly and genuine like myself. What are some sororities who are not hard partiers and are really down to earth? This would really help for next year!

Posted By: Future Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority :)   

You should do continuous rush this fall semester! A lot of sororities didn't make quota so they still have a bunch of spots open. Don't wait, do it! Go to the events and see which house fits your personality best. That's what I did and it was the best decision I ever made!

By: Sorority :)
#2  by: agreed   

listen to this ^ no one can tell you what house would fit you best, just go for it!

By: agreed
#3  by: Huh?   

What houses didn't make quota? I thought it was only SDT?

By: Huh?
#4  by: sorority4me   

None worth being involved with. Just wait until next years formal recruitment that way mid and top houses will be available. Don't commit now to something you will regret !!!!!!

By: sorority4me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.