zta, phi mu, axid
aopi, kd, sk
gphi, agd
sdt

Posted By: YO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest Thoughts   

A Phi definitely brought home the top PC. Have you seen the pictures? The girls are drop dead gorgeous.

By: Honest Thoughts
by: StopSep 3, 2019 6:13:31 PM

Does it even matter? Both Kappa and A Phi are the top houses on campus along with Chi O. They all have some smart girls, some dumb girls, some nice girls, some mean girls. Let’s stop acting like a whole house represents 1 type of person and acknowledge that they each have some great qualities and not great qualities and some great girls and some not great girls.

By: Stop
#2  by: Rank   

Is it me or did A Phi get way better than Kappa this year???

By: Rank
by: StopSep 3, 2019 6:13:14 PM

Does it even matter? Both Kappa and A Phi are the top houses on campus along with Chi O. They all have some smart girls, some dumb girls, some nice girls, some mean girls. Let’s stop acting like a whole house represents 1 type of person and acknowledge that they each have some great qualities and not great qualities and some great girls and some not great girls.

By: Stop
#3  by: Ok   

Idk about Tri Delt being in the same line as Dg and Dz I think it should move up to the next line

By: Ok
by: LolSep 3, 2019 7:09:29 PM

lol calm down tri delt

By: Lol
by: LmaoSep 8, 2019 11:46:29 AM

@lol what makes you think I’m a DDD? Because I felt that they hit a homer in this year with rush? They did, like it or not. Just saying how it is. Seems others don’t want to admit they could be moving up the ranks. WHAT? I can’t be in another house and say nice things about another sorority?

That’s right, I forgot, you all have middle school mentalities.

Btw- you’d be surprised as to which house I’m in. And, I PROMISE you, it’s NOT DDD. Joke is really on you. So YOU need to calm down buddy. #NOTaDDD

By: Lmao
by: lmfaoSep 8, 2019 12:21:11 PM

iM nOt A tRiDeLt

By: lmfao
#4  by: Honest   

This is it. Sdt could be moved up to be equal with gphi and agd but same thing.

By: Honest
#5  by: Yes   

Bumppoty

By: Yes
#6  by: Well   

Bump Bump Bump. This is accurate

By: Well
#7  by: umm   

AXO down

By: umm
by: hey nowSep 7, 2019 12:40:30 PM

you just hate to see houses get the girls they want, dontcha

By: hey now
#8  by: Tarantula Guy   

Unpopular opinion: APhi's newest PC isn't as great as you'd like to believe. InB4 every dude who puts APhi girls on pedestals downvote me.

By: Tarantula Guy
#9  by: Boiling Tea   

Pi Phi has had two bad PCs, so they should be lower. Never seen a theta go out

By: Boiling Tea
#10  by: Bump   

Truth

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.