facebook

good things

by: legacy

What are some good qualities of Delta Gamma, Alpha Phi, and Kappa? I am a legacy to all three and want to know what they are like. I'm definitely not limiting my options, but since everything will be happening super fast i wanted to ask. any help would be awesome! (and no, I'm not basing my whole opinion of each house from greekrank, just curiosity) :) thank you!

Posted By: legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Coming from an alum of one of the houses you mentioned:
They're really all great houses, girl. Just go into it with an open kind and dont listen to the stereotypes.
All I can say is that the house you join isn't the same house you leave when you graduate. It changes throughout the years, and unfortunately some people have their opinions set. With each pledge class there is opportunity to change each house for the better. Just be yourself, and have a great time with recruitment! It's all worth it in the end!

By: :)
by: <3Aug 20, 2013 1:16:26 PM

^ LISTEN TO THIS! Don't listen to the negativity. Go with where your heart takes you, and dont worry about the details! :)

By: <3
#2  by: man   

They are all known to be hot sororities.

By: man
#3  by: judge   

All are hott. I'd say Kappa and APhi are more alike. DG is good too, more homebodies. At least the ones I know are. Kappa and Aphi are more weird and crazy

By: judge
#4  by: all   

all are great.

By: all
#5  by: Legacy   

Know that because you are a legacy doesn't mean you will get a bid. You are only a legacy if it is your mother, sister or grandmother...aunts and cousins are not legacies. With that being said, all chapters have lots of legacies coming thru as well as girls with recommendation forms. You have mentioned 3 of the top 5 chapters at Purdue. These houses have lots of women to choose from, and they will cut legacies. So keep an open mind and be on your game because you will have a lot of competition getting into a top house.

By: Legacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.