facebook

sorority bid day

by: fear of rejection

If you don’t receive a bid to a house, will you still have to go to Bid Day and open up a card that has nothing in it and stand there while all the girls with bids go crazy, or do you just get notified that you didn’t receive a bid and stay home? Really hoping it’s the second lol, thanks

Posted By: fear of rejection
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: L   

You will be eliminated before bid day if that's the case. No they won't hand you an empty letter as hilarious as that would be

By: L
#2  by: Lol   

If you make it through the last round and end up not getting a bid, they call you the morning of bid day.

By: Lol
#3  by: No worries   

Just want you to know that the chances of you not getting a bid is so extremely low. The process works as best as it can so that everyone at least gets a bid. On the off chance that you don’t receive a bid, you will get a call so you don’t show up. You’ll be fine though

By: No worries
#4  by: Good luck!    

If you ever don’t get any houses back in any of the rounds you will be called by your gamma chi so you don’t feel dumb opening an empty card or getting an empty list lol rarely happens I wouldn’t worry abt it too much :)

By: Good luck!
#5  by: What?   

Aren't you guaranteed a bid if you go to prefs and rank all houses? I thought that if you get to pref the only chance you have to not get a bid is if you suicide and don't get that one house.

By: What?
by: ^Aug 9, 2019 1:52:28 PM

Would somebody knowledgeable answer this please? I thought that if you get invited to pref that you are on a house's bid list somewhere and there are no cuts just ranks, and quota additions make sure everyone gets a bid after pref. Does Purdue not follow NPC on this?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.