facebook

christian girls and party girls?

by: so

i dont want to be in christian sorority but i want to be in a sorority with quite a few christian girls so which one has the most and which one has the most party girls? i dont want to be with a bunch of party girls

Posted By: so
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

DG and Theta are considered the good girls that don't party.

By: ...
#2  by: Let's Be Real   

There are girls in every house who party (plenty of DG's and Theta's party), and there are girls in every house that don't party. Honestly just go to parties, they're social events where you can meet a lot of people. You don't have to drink. And don't rush a house because what stereotypes you hear about them, whether they party or don't party. Just find the girls you think you fit in the best with and you'll love it. And hey, I'll be real, you'll probably end up enjoying the party scene.

By: Let's Be Real
#3  by: Let's Be Real   

Also, why can't someone be Christian and party haha? Just don't act stuck up.

By: Let's Be Real
#4  by: ...   

^hey, you shouldn't feel bad for being a Christian who doesn't want to party. I've studied the bible quite a bit and have found a lot of evidence in support of the idea that partying is counter-intuitive to a relationship with God. Im in a sorority and I don't judge people who party, so many people here do ha, but you shouldn't feel pressured by anyone to give into a scene that doesn't honor God. There are plenty of other ways to meet people. But I would say just go where you fit in just don't join alpha phi, zeta, dz or kappa lol

#5  by: ....   

^I'd really love to see some evidence on that one hahaha.

By: ....
by: ...Aug 6, 2013 5:35:54 PM

Doesn't mean you have to participate in any of that, and I would not stretch that as far as every book in the bible haha. That's getting real liberal.

by: ...Aug 6, 2013 5:36:15 PM

If you think that's what Greek life is all about, then you're completely wrong.

#6  by: Go Greek!   

The sorority that I'm in is split. Some party a lot, some party sometimes, and some don't. All of the sisters in my house are understanding. I think your best bet is to rush and see which house you fit in with the most. Most likely you're going to be able to feel out how the girls in the house act in general.

By: Go Greek!
#7  by: Christian    

Phi Rho has tons of classy girls! They’ve really been shaking things up here on campus

By: Christian

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.