facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by: u

I'm going to be a sophomore next year and I am planning on rushing. I was wondering if most fraternities usually bid Sophomores and if it is easier to get a bid as a Sophomore than it is as a Freshman.

Posted By: u
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reply   

Yeah I think almost all houses do rush for sophomores. Getting a bid isn’t about your academic standing it’s more about how the guys like you. They may ask you why you rushed late but any good house wouldn’t make too big of a deal if you were a sophomore.

By: Reply
by: UMar 26, 2019 2:45:25 PM

I know it helps but can you still get a bid even if you don’t know anyone in the house? Also is it common for sophomores to get bids?

By: U
#2  by: Doesn’t matter   

It doesn’t matter what year you are or if you know anyone or not. If the brothers of the house like you then you’ll get bid. Being a sophomore doesn’t give you any disadvantage or advantage over a freshman. Just have decent grades, be moderately involved, and don’t be weird and you’ll get a bid. Best advice would be to rush around and based your decision on which place you get the best vibe from the brothers cause all the houses have different personalities.

By: Doesn’t matter
#3  by: NotGeed   

Oof hate to see it chief def rush as many places as possible to ensure that u don’t go another year as a geed

By: NotGeed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.