facebook

dropping a house

by: student

Only rushed a couple houses like semester cuz I didn’t really know about frats, and was given a bid to go to a house. Was completely misinformed of what the house would be like and I’m not really having fun. The houses I did go to really liked me, I’m just wondering if I were to drop what houses could I get into still and how much would that effect my chances of getting into another house?

Posted By: student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Initiated?   

It’s pretty late in the semester, have you been initiated? If so you are going to have issues re-rushing as you can’t be initiated to 2 different houses so only really low tier houses will let you in.

By: Initiated?
by: student Nov 19, 2018 9:32:58 AM

I mean ya I have been initiated but I’ve heard some houses don’t care also can’t I just disassociate myself with the house?

By: student
by: Not really Nov 19, 2018 2:02:38 PM

Lots of nationals won’t dissociate you and 90% of houses will care. My advice is to try to change the chapter to something you like more especially if you like your brothers. And if you are thinking about dropping for parties or girls just don’t bother. With the state of Greek life here you never know who’s gonna be put on Probo.

By: Not really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.