facebook

sororitys on the rise

by: FrattyWebs

Okay so obviously the social scene this year is changing fast with all the bangers lately. Things are really getting shaken up. Here are sororitys on the way to the top.

Zeta: Zeta has been upper middle for years but rumor has it they are going to pair with Sig Chi for GP. If this happens it will cement their spot at top.

KD: all their girls are super nice. Huge social presence on campus and always show out. They are tight with pike so you know they are on the way up.\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: FrattyWebs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Unbiased Sorority Girl   

As someone who went through recruitment earlier this year I really agree with this. KD girls were so nice and are definitely on the rise and Zeta has been partying a lot with Sig Chi and SAE so theyll for sure get a good pairing for grand prix. I think one more that got left off the list is Tri Delt because i could definitely see them pairing with ZBT or Fiji because they have really been showing out and their newest pc is amazing

By: Unbiased Sorority Girl
by: seriousSep 28, 2018 6:39:35 PM

Tri Delt get out its just sad to see the self ranking on this site

By: serious
by: yeah rightSep 29, 2018 12:16:47 PM

Zeta parties with Sig Chi and SAE once and think they're gonna pair with them lol this happens every year and end up with some middle/bottom tier frat instead

By: yeah right
by: CapstoneOct 4, 2018 6:40:05 PM

If zeta has any self-respect, why would they want to pair with 'sleazy sae'. Leave them for the shallow self-absorbed girls who don't realize the sae boys are winking at each other, not them.

By: Capstone
#2  by: LOL   

a KD wrote this lol nice try snakes

By: LOL
#3  by: sure   

"they are tight with pike so you know they're on the way up" l o l so many things wrong with that statement

By: sure
#4  by: Agree   

I agree with KD girls. Fun and down to earth. Same with aoPi and sk. Fun girls with no BS.

By: Agree
by: Tr3waySep 29, 2018 3:10:06 PM

KD being down to earth? Lol are you dumb? Are you stoopid? If anything, they're a bunch of wannabe mean girls

By: Tr3way
#5  by: self rank   

Zeta and KD are falling if anything lmao get outta here

By: self rank
by: ShakeSep 29, 2018 5:07:20 PM

Not after theta chi’s acre shaker

By: Shake
#6  by: hahahhaa   

Such a blatant self rank both of these houses are below average for Purdue sororitys

By: hahahhaa
#7  by: what   

zeta literally is a bottom house

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.