Pi Phi
Tri Delt
A Chi O

Posted By: nah bro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lmao   

This has Tri Delt written all over it lmao

AChiO, DG, and Theta above Tri Delt, Tri Delt is hardly even relevant anymore.

By: lmao
#2  by: ..   

I think you mean DZ

By: ..
#3  by: Correction   

Kappa
Aphi
Chi O
DZ
Pi Phi
Theta
AXO
DG

By: Correction
by: BettiSep 11, 2018 11:05:21 PM

A Phi Has had two girls go to the emergency room by ambulance in the past two weeks. One for being totally drunk, and the other for cocaine spiked with laxative inside a frat house. This type of stuff is going to get the entire Greek system shut down

By: Betti
#4  by: Comical   

You all sound so stupid. ALL the sororities got great girls. Furthermore- how is A phi a top house when they’re sending girls by ambulance to get their stomach pumped? What? Because there might be a handful of pretty girls there? Sure, that makes them a top house. Tri Delts DO have a cute pledge class. Why do you think they’re so irrelevant? Jealous much? Not all pretty girls have personality, so you all on here need to STOP berating the sororities. Completely high schoolish and childish.

By: Comical
by: LolSep 11, 2018 5:50:17 PM

I can see all the triggered APhi bimbos downvoting lmao. Hell, downvote my post if you feel triggered

By: Lol
by: huhSep 11, 2018 7:18:26 PM

Why do you have so much time to write paragraphs defending tri delt
please chill and go get some help

By: huh
by: ^Sep 11, 2018 7:35:42 PM

Why do you beat off to all the "top" sororitys in your free time? Chances are they don't even acknowledge your existence. All you're doing is giving them an ego boost.

By: ^
by: ^Sep 11, 2018 7:50:08 PM

Who else bets this girl sits on GR all day and writes paragraphs bashing top houses just to make her own irrelevant house look better

by: LolSep 11, 2018 8:12:13 PM

1). I'm not a girl. 2). I'm not even in a house. Take this L and move on. It's hysterical how much I triggered you lmao

By: Lol
by: LarsSep 11, 2018 8:52:30 PM

Hahaha who is this geed i want to help you find a hobby

By: Lars
by: ^Sep 11, 2018 9:16:05 PM

Says the stoopid dummy who bashes other houses.

by: Get a clueSep 11, 2018 9:58:34 PM

Who’s bashing a top sorority? Someone’s Just pointing out facts as you all are clueless and are callous. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you all become irrelevant in the real world bc nobody gives a f that you were an A phi or DZ, AGD, Gamma Phi or Pi Phi.

By: Get a clue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.