facebook

updated ranking

by: Curiousity

With Phi Psi about to fade out to where they were before they got their house what do fraternity and sorority rankings look like now?

Posted By: Curiousity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Probably along da linesof   

Sigma Chi/ Fiji/ Kappa Sig
Sae/ Pi Kapps/ ZBT
Delts/ AGR/ DU
Theta Chi/ Beta

No idea whats going on with Phi Psi, but good luck to them... it’s rediculous the way greek life has been shaped and reformed over the past few years and the overwhelming sense of disconection between houses. I wish the few people who make/ made it really bad for everyone never joined greek life in the first place.

By: Probably along da linesof
by: NahApr 25, 2018 8:17:29 AM

ZBT above sae and pi kapps cause they paired with a phi and theta chi above du they consistently pair better and party with better houses

By: Nah
by: LolApr 25, 2018 10:36:13 AM

ZBT not before either of those houses. No one wants APhi, but ZBT. Also, swap Fiji and SAE, because SAE is off probo and Fiji is now on it.

By: Lol
by: TruthApr 25, 2018 5:23:34 PM

This ranking is garbage, the one further down is way more accurate

By: Truth
by: my thotsMay 1, 2018 3:31:57 PM

Aphi will probs recover from the phi psi event and people will forget about what happened, bc they're hot. But zbt can still stunt about how they paired with the top house at purdue for rush events years to come. At least thats what I would do

By: my thots
#2  by: Honest Opinion   

Honest opinion of what I believe the current rankings are right now and think they're decently accurate but we'll see next semester:

Sig Chi

Fiji/Kappa Sig
Fiji has a pretty bad probo so I think they deserve to be knocked down for now but we'll see. RIP PHI PSI

ZBT/SAE/Delts
SAE has been consistently pairing with top houses but ZBT and Delts are now starting to do so too. Also one of these houses will potentially become darty house which will be pretty important to follow. ZBT and delts at this level is highly dependant on Fall rush and how they do next semester though

AGR/Pikapps
Honestly putting PiKapps at this level could be debatable but they haven't been pairing with top houses so why should be putting them any higher? They also have no possibility of becoming the darty house and their parties are pretty average

Theta Chi
With all the houses on probo theta chi will start to be able to get better pairings. Might be able to rise higher sometime soon

Beta/DU
Not much explanation needed

By: Honest Opinion
by: FactsApr 25, 2018 3:56:09 PM

At least the guys in Theta Chi aren't a bunch of try-hard douchebags like Delta Douchesalon

By: Facts
by: Sig chiMay 1, 2018 7:57:37 PM

Always putting us above others, appreciate it brother

By: Sig chi
#3  by: Truth   

This ranking is garbage, the one further down is way more accurate lol

By: Truth
#4  by: Nope   

Phi psi is not kicked off. Yes they've gotten into some trouble, but they will have a house next year

By: Nope
by: LolApr 30, 2018 9:54:16 AM

Whatever helps you sleep better, kid

By: Lol
#5  by: curious   

sororities??

By: curious
by: The truthMay 2, 2018 6:09:11 AM

Haven’t changed

Kappa, A Phi, Pi Phi
Chi O, DG, Theta
DZ, AXO, Zeta, Tri Delt
Phi Mu, AXiD
KD, SK, AOPi
AGD, GPhi

Tri Delt paired with Beta for crying out loud

By: The truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.