facebook

sorority descriptions

by: unsure

I’ve been thinking about rushing at a sophomore next year but wanna know more about the houses. I looked through old descriptions but I would really like a more recent one. I just wanna know what I’d be getting into idk if it worth the time. Could someone make nice descriptions of each one?

Posted By: unsure
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

Yeah no, every description anyone gives will be biased. Just join where you think you fit in best in the top 10 or so houses to be completely honest. They all pretty much are in the same social scene

By: haha
by: alsoMar 6, 2018 10:15:46 PM

looking in the top is good but also don’t forget about or disregard middle houses. they have good variety and they hang out at the same places as well. houses like axo and axid are good examples and fun and chill middle houses that have fun.

By: also
by: @alsoMar 22, 2018 6:25:22 PM

Well if it’s top ten houses then AXO definitely makes the cut, unsure about AXiD.

By: @also
by: @aboveMar 22, 2018 8:37:28 PM

that person was just talking about some decent middle houses, not top ten.

By: @above
by: ^Mar 23, 2018 4:25:08 PM

Oops, yeah you’re right, I totally misread all of that. My bad.

By: ^
by: @alsoMar 23, 2018 4:26:38 PM

Axo, tri delt, and zta are middle. Axid isn’t even close.

By: @also
by: correctionMar 23, 2018 7:11:38 PM

axid is definitely lower middle. middle but the end of the middle. they arent quite bottom.

By: correction
#2  by: anonymous   

It's a bit creepy you won't get to know sorority women IRL as opposed to on the interwebs. You wouldn't happen to be a computer or a bot now, would you? Perhaps a foreign troll?

By: anonymous
#3  by: Us   

Hey, I’m in Sigma Kappa. We’re probably the best well rounded house. We always get some of the best grades on campus, have the best sisterhood and party with top tier fraternities. We’re a bit more low key, but definetly the best. All our girls are so nice to each other!

By: Us
by: WowMar 21, 2018 7:17:37 PM

Try harder plz

By: Wow
by: Bruh Mar 21, 2018 10:56:34 PM

Lmao I refreshed my browser just so I could dislike this multiple times. Stop lying to the babies

By: Bruh
by: Russell WestbrookMar 22, 2018 11:26:19 AM

Doesn't surprise me that Sigma Kappa and KD like each other. Snakes attract snakes

By: Russell Westbrook
#4  by: Purdue Greek    

Okay so aphi and kappa are by far the bitcbiest. I’m personally an aphi, and I’ll say hey to someone, and it’s totally normal for someone to look at you and ignore you. Aphi’s are mean and only care about themselves. Similar to kappa. I have always wished that I went chi o or dg. Much nicer girly that love their sorority.i wish that I loved my house. It’s really sad tbh

By: Purdue Greek
by: TruthApr 17, 2018 1:13:19 AM

Just look at this person's recent posts and you'll obviously realize he's in PiKapps! Just disregard what he is saying, no idea what he's trying to do but good for you man

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.