Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon   

are these non engineering gpas. Bc i would kill for these

By: anon
by: sureFeb 28, 2018 4:23:42 PM

Yeah maybe like 2 of the 150 members are engineers

By: sure
by: LolFeb 28, 2018 4:25:38 PM

If they are, then they should just drop TF out because that's pathetic.

By: Lol
by: BossFeb 28, 2018 4:27:38 PM

And the other 148 are in BS majors like management/liberal arts. You don't even need a management degree nowadays to be a successful entrepreneur.

By: Boss
#2  by: Wow   

Pathetic.

By: Wow
#3  by: Lol   

No one forces their babies to go out. Grow up

#4  by: ok   

its the first semester of college, most people don't get their best grades the first semester... also you had enough time to go and look up different sororities GPAs hahaha get a life b

By: ok
by: LmaoMar 1, 2018 3:36:27 PM

Feel the need to defend yourself? A lot of other sororities have NM gpas of like 3.25. Maybe you should work harder in life and recruit smarter freshmen.

By: Lmao
by: BoiGeedMar 1, 2018 3:38:00 PM

Everyone is having a first semester tho lol

these sororitys are like last place and that’s what makes it funny cuz it’s so typical

By: BoiGeed
by: Suck it upMar 1, 2018 4:35:29 PM

Just because someone looked this up doesn’t change the fact that those three sororities still got the worst grades

By: Suck it up
by: okMar 2, 2018 2:21:05 AM

i'm a NM STEM major with above a 3.0 so i'm cool off defending myself. just thought i'd point out how someone has nothing better to do than judge young girls off their first semester of grades... what do i kno tho just a dumb sorority girl :,)

By: ok
by: LolMar 2, 2018 10:09:31 AM

I’m also a NM in stem but i got a 3.8. Maybe you really are just dumb!!

#5  by: Lol   

Like 80% of fraternity men are stem, classic geeds mad greek life does social and academics and litterly everything else better than them

by: anonMar 2, 2018 2:06:09 AM

Nah i disagree. I think like 5 out of 23ish people in pledge class were doing fye and other stem courses. I think higher tier houses probably have less

By: anon
by: WowMar 2, 2018 7:40:39 AM

“fraternity men” lmao. Men don’t hit girls, buddy. Also you’re the one who’s mad because you easily got triggered lmao. Typical frat boy who runs on emotion over logic

By: Wow
by: HahaMar 2, 2018 2:58:21 PM

Lmao I posted a litteral fact and 3 idiots show up trying to refute a fact and they call me dumb

By: Haha
by: UmMar 2, 2018 3:03:53 PM

Give me a statistic that shows 80% of frat boys being in STEM, otherwise you're just hot air.

By: Um
#6  by: Sad   

Phi psi is getting kicked off and these three idiot houses are to blame.

By: Sad
by: SadMar 31, 2018 8:58:55 PM

Typical Phi Psi not willing to swallow their pride and instead looking for someone to blame

By: Sad
by: OmgApr 1, 2018 12:59:53 PM

How is it a fraternity’s fault when a girl can’t handle her alc and gets sent to the hospital? Sororities NEED to be more liable for their actions. Maybe this isn’t the reason why phi psi is in so much trouble rn but these three houses have definitely had their share of hospital visits and overly drunk babies.

By: Omg
by: Sure Apr 1, 2018 10:12:51 PM

Troubles with aphi, pi phi, and ZTA

By: Sure
#7  by: Oh hello   

This thread hurts my head

By: Oh hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.