facebook

rankings are stupid

by: Mitch

After being in Purdue Greek life for a while and actually being in 2 separate houses as I decided I didn’t want to stay within a “top tier” house, I am here to tell all the freshmen rushing to not a give a crap about anything on this website.

This goes for both sororities and fraternities RANKING DOESNT MATTER

Top fraternities pride themselves on having the coolest hottest guys and top sorrorities pride themselves on having the hottest girls.

Gusss what as crazy as it sounds there are plenty of cool guys in KDR, Sig Tau or Aepi and there are plenty of hot girls in AOPI, KD or AXD. Sure there may be more hot girls in Aphi than SDT but who the hell cares.

I’d say a solid 99% of guys rushing are thinking about how hot the girls are they can bring home. I hate to break it to you but just because you are in a top house doesn’t make you hotter or smoother. You are going to get the same girl no matter what house you are in (within a certain limit).

And for girls, no matter what sorority you get into you will get into as many parties as you want so don’t join one just to be the coolest. Join the sorority where you truly connect the most with the girls. Don’t judge based on looks.

Bottom line is rush houses without giving a crap about where they fall is some ridiculous social standing insecure college students post online. Choose the house you feel the most comfortable at and go from there.

Posted By: Mitch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

pretty much everyone ends up at the same parties like it’s really not as big a deal as people make it

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.