facebook

official fraternity rankings spring 2018

by: accurate

TOP:

Fiji/Sig Chi (no doubt the top two houses, sig chi on the fall though, may be down a spot)

Kappa Sig/Phi Psi (This could be either order, some may argue to switch kappa sig and sig chi)

Upper Mid:

SAE/Pi Kapps (Yes SAE is on probo but they are still a decent house and chicks like them)

Middle:

Delts/ZBT/Agr (No comment needed here, pretty accurate middle tier)

Lower Mid:

Theta Chi/DU (I mean, it gets pretty hard to rank houses the further down you get but these two
are on the rise)

Bottom:

Beta (This is actually a pretty solid house, the fact that they are dry is why they are this
low socially)

So this is only 12 houses, but there is no need to rank anymore as the rest are either don't pair or are simply irrelevant. Not saying theres not good guys in these houses, just socially, the houses as a whole do not make the cut.

Posted By: accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

theta chi and du on the rise? very debatable but otherwise a very good post compared to most!

By: Um
#2  by: Lol   

AGR is a dry house now bud.

By: Lol
by: RippJan 24, 2018 12:42:43 PM

Those guys are weird af, all they had going for them was there function area to invite cool houses over, if they can't register functions at their house anymore their gonna drop hard

By: Ripp
#3  by: OP   

I mean even if agr becomes dry, for right now they are still middle tier, there’s a pretty big gap between the middle and theta chi/DU. Not arguing against the fact that they may move down but right now there’s no one to fill that spot.

By: OP
by: ehJan 24, 2018 5:03:41 PM

I think agr will stay middle for a while but gradually drop, theres just no way to compete with houses that can have parties

By: eh
#4  by: greek god    

ummm Beta didnt even get a pair lol

By: greek god
#5  by: Pi kapps?   

Cool ranking, but in no way is pikaps on the same level as SAE. Middle tier af

By: Pi kapps?
#6  by: true   

SAE is bottom teir

By: true
#7  by: What   

No place for GeedBT in these rankings. Gtfo

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.