facebook

best houses for spring rush

by: ggg

Here’s the best houses that do spring rush. Prolly choose like 4 or 5 houses to checkout during rush, since you won't have time to visit them all, this is to help shorten your list.
Phi kappa psi (phi psi)
Massive amazing new house. These guys are known as the top house socially on campus. They are on some kind of probation for the upcoming semester, and didn't pair well for grand prix, so that might change tho. Very hard pledgeship
Zeta beta tau (ZBT)
Old pizza hut shaped house. These guys aren't really well liked by other frats since they have a reputation for snitching. If you want a real greek experience with traditions and brotherhood I wouldn't recommend this house, but if you don't think you can handle a pledgeship this is the only relevant house without one.
Pi Kappa phi (pi kapps)
Tiny physical house. These guys are known for being super involved on campus and in philanthropy. They also have a rep for being super nice guys. They have good relations with sororities but their parties are usually pretty small due to their house size.
Delta tau delta (delts)
Big physical house, these guys are known for packing their basement with 10 ways, then getting the fire alarm pulled. Mixed bag of guys but a solid middle tier house.
Delta upsilon (DU)
Really cool physical house, known for huge parties, but also getting really involved in philanthropy recently, they've been moving up every year since I got here.
Theta chi
Decent physical house, have a reputation as the nice guys, lots of boyfriends in this house. They just got off probo so the last 2 pledge classes are a little weird but these guys managed to bounce back to middle tier.

These 6 houses all regularly party and have great social relations with sororities. Girls love them and if you get a bid from any of those houses you'll have a great time socially. Check them out and see which group of guys you fit in with the most. Socially theres a noticeable difference between them and the rest of the houses on campus. The rest of the houses dont function as often and their functions dont have very high attendance. That doesnt mean they arnt good houses, just that they arnt as relevant socially, I have never been to any of them so im not going to talk about them.

Posted By: ggg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

What about Kappa Sigma?

By: Hmm
#2  by: Lol   

“Phi psi is known as the top house socially” hahahah not even top 3 and girls don’t party there for more than an hour

By: Lol
by: WutJan 22, 2018 10:32:32 PM

Phi psi is definitely the top house that does spring rush

By: Wut
by: DadJan 28, 2018 1:05:01 PM

talk about hazing lol phi psi is far worse than kappa sig hazing

By: Dad
by: TonyJan 28, 2018 11:03:21 PM

^Wrong house my bad

By: Tony
#3  by: Bob   

The self ranking from DU on this is actually insane, my eyes are bleeding from this lol

By: Bob
by: trueJan 28, 2018 3:28:37 PM

I thought the exact same thing and couldn't agree more. go home DU

By: true
#4  by: what   

what about houses like kdr, asig, aepi?

By: what
by: TonyJan 28, 2018 12:28:08 AM

Don't even bother with those houses. Not worth it

By: Tony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.