facebook

sig ep underground

by: PNM

I'm a Senior in High School interested in going through fraternity recruitment next fall. After a quick search of all of the houses at Purdue, as well as looking through some of the posts on this site, I am very interested in Sigma Phi Epsilon. The Balanced Man program appears unparalleled among greek letter organizations. The opportunity for full membership upon joining, as well as a continuous lifelong development seems incredibly appealing. Sadly, it has come to my attention that this hundred year institution lost recognition at Purdue in the past year. Does anyone know the process to join Sig Ep now that they have gone underground?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gtfo   

"The Balanced Man Program appears unparalleled among greek letter organizations"...please leave.

By: gtfo
by: Sigma Phi EpsilonApr 26, 2017 8:47:57 PM

As a member of the wrongly punished Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity, I'm disappointed that there are still member of the purdue community who are unfamiliar with this program. The Balanced Man program is paving the way for fraternity life nationwide, and I am proud to have been able to experience it to its fullest potential.

By: Sigma Phi Epsilon
by: factMay 12, 2017 8:05:17 PM

Maybe if you had tried harder with the BMP then you wouldn't have lost your charter.

By: fact
#2  by: Lol   

Hope you draw blood easily

By: Lol
#3  by: Balanced Man   

Nice try, Brandon.

By: Balanced Man
#4  by: lol   

I smell a blackball if this kid gets a bid somewhere besides GeedBT

By: lol
#5  by: fast   

Go for it.

By: fast
#6  by: True   

We will rise again

By: True
by: 6ix9ineSep 7, 2018 3:43:34 PM

Good luck, pussbois

By: 6ix9ine
by: Lil Goat Sep 9, 2018 1:12:44 AM

Dchi will rise again

By: Lil Goat
#7  by: u   

SigEp isn't dead at all, they still throw some of the best parties on campus and have the hottest girls showing up.. They have huge PCs even being off campus, they're rogue and living it up

By: u

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.