facebook

mud

by: Rushing

Hey so I was talking with some guys in my dorm and they said that AGR eats mud? Does anyone know what that means? Is this a good or bad thing?

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Carlos   

My cousin is in AGR at a different school and talks about eating mud all the time. It must be a national thing.

By: Carlos
#2  by: Remmu choppe   

Yeah I mean I can't say wether it is good or bad but I heard some guys in agr talking about eating mud under the subway can anyone care to elaborate.

By: Remmu choppe
by: GgAug 25, 2016 12:02:35 PM

I think it must be literally eating mud. You know, because of the implication

By: Gg
#3  by: Peter Williams    

As a fellow Greek member I have been to AGR and during functions they do in fact eat mud.

By: Peter Williams
#4  by: Mike Thompson    

Low key I Definitely have seen freshman digging holes in there backyard

By: Mike Thompson
#5  by: Ray Henderson   

Last year I went to a party at AGR. I walked into the bathroom and there was a group of 5 of them circled around a bucket full of mud just going at it like it was their last meal. Weird dudes

By: Ray Henderson
#6  by: Rudy Fitzgerald    

I was rushing there this past week and the guys seemed generally cool. Showed us around the house and the usual questions. The only thing that was weird was when we I went to go eat the food they provided to the event, all there was was cups of mud.

By: Rudy Fitzgerald
#7  by: pica   

Some people have weird obsessive compulsive disorders and eat dirt. The disease is known as "pica."

By: pica
#8  by: Grant Bodia   

This thread has been buried recently, but I never got a straight answer. Does or does not AGR eat mud? Some people I've talked to have said they chow down on some tippecanoe county clay on the daily, while others have said these rumors are actually manure. Is this just a bunch of farmhouse guys trying to dirty their name? Please help me sift through all this dirt on AGR and get to the bottom of this messy situation

By: Grant Bodia
#9  by: Jake from State Fair   

went to a party at AGR last weekend and it seemed like all the guys are taking their health very seriously, with spring break coming up and all. Most of the mud had been switched out for a natural dirt-water. Good on them.

By: Jake from State Fair
#10  by: Jeremy   

Apparently AGRs social reached out to my house's social about having a sprinkler party in their front yard during grand prix. Do you think they have any ulterior motives for soaking the dirt in front of their house?

By: Jeremy
by: RickApr 2, 2017 12:02:58 PM

I wouldn't have thought it wasn't weird except that they said they're pulling up the grass in their front yard?

By: Rick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.