1. eta phi and dg depending on if you want to be underground or not
2. phi mu
3.chi o
4.asa

1.sig pike or plb
2.ka
3.pi kapp
4. pi lamb

anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. clearly phi mu has been all over the website saying them and sig are the best and thats not true to people on campus besides themselves. if you ask guys who they wanna hang out with it's eta or dg, sometimes phi mu and if you ask girls it's sig, pike, or plb

Posted By: 970
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: alright   

hey "970" interesting that you post this thread putting phi mu down and praising delta gamma and then go and only comment on phi mu and dg's pages...where, once again,you put phi mu down and praise dg saying they are
"by far the hottest, coolest and most fun." If that's your opinion on these organizations then fine, but why didnt you give your opinion on xo or asa? looks like you deliberately needed to put phi mu down and assert dg's superiority. i'm not in either so i have no stake in this but it's sort of pathetic that you made three different posts where you bash one organization to obviously promote the other. think everyone at roanoke needs to be a little kinder

By: alright
#2  by: benicer   

^agree with that for sure. everyone needs to be nice to each other and this website is simply not nice and it's never going to be. however i do agree with 970's rankings of sororitys and frats. also "alright" there have been some pretty malicious and untrue things written about dg and every other sorority on here. love each other everyone!

By: benicer
#3  by: hey!   

im a freshmn and here;s how we see it:
eta phi
phi mu
dg
chi o

asa

By: hey!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.