facebook

underground hoes

by: A GDI

undergrounds... the hazing is hard. but worth it, from what I know they are a close group of girls, and a lot of the girls from different undergrounds are friends with each other. Which really ins't the case with aboveground. Some aboveground girls tried to go underground and either couldn't take the process or dicided it wasn't for them which is totally fine and normal. and vice-versa. Last year the DG girls living in Thomspon called the cops on an empty eta phi house and got the residents there in trouble for no reason. that is not unusual especially during recuritment for undergrounds. DG will usually call the cops on undergrounds to stop them from getting girls as well as spread lies. and this post is not to bash aboveground but to clarify that they are not the saints they pretend to be. They spread false hazing rumors which are not always true, some are based in fact but MOST are false.

when you get here, make assumptions for yourself, decide what you want to do before listening to rumors. If you decide to go above then remember this, DG hazes their new recruits after their formal recruitment is done, they just have to keep it very low key because of nationals. so don't let them make you believe that if you join DG there will be no hazing because that is an anohter FALSE rumor.

Good luck, and remember. go and check out each sorority for yourself, make your own opinions, figure out where you fit and don't let rumors make decisions for you

Posted By: A GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: VO   

I mean I just graduated and make 88k and wasn't involved in anything..So I guess it doesn't matter what's on your resume.

By: VO
by: IdiotJul 5, 2019 6:32:37 PM

Yeah but that's not the point of this website lol it's about if you want to join a sorority or frat if you want, you don't have to. And if you just graduated. Go home

By: Idiot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.