facebook

what to join? (sororities)

by: RCstar

Can someone give me the lay down for the vibes of each sorority? I know dg gets a rep for only picking good looking girls and chi o have been know to hate each other. Just want to know which one is the best pick.

Posted By: RCstar
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bye    

Literally both suck have fun

By: Bye
#2  by: rcrcrc   

you don't get to "pick". go thru recruitment and they rank you. don't go off of what other ppl say on this thirsty sight, find out for urself

By: rcrcrc
#3  by: sorority   

Just wait and see! During recruitment you'll get to talk to girls in all of them to help make your decision easier. There will also be open Chesapeake's in the fall where you can talk to girls from all of the sororities and ask them any questions you have!

By: sorority
#4  by: Rc   

Everything the top comment said is so true! The stereotypes are not a reality, and all 3 sororities have something wonderful to offer. Open Chesapeake is a great way to figure out which one you like best. I can assure you picking a sorority because of the stereotype or because of what other people tell you about them is the way to end up making the wrong decision. Go with which place you feel most comfortable with

By: Rc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.