facebook

best/worst sorority parties

by: Ghjkl

What are the best or worst parties y'all have been to? Why?

Posted By: Ghjkl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Rc   

Worst parties are Pile, pretty much just girls. Impossible to get in if you're a guy, and just a weird vibe since it's so uneven in ratio.
L of the other parties have had some good and bad parties, you really just have to go and see for yourself! I if a party has a theme, don't go all out so you can party hop.

By: Rc
by: RCAug 21, 2017 6:53:58 AM

the person who wrote this is obviously a little butt hurt about not getting let into pike..... Pike Sig and PIKapp are all fun parties !

By: RC
#2  by: UK   

Most of the sororities can't party, or else they get railed by Nationals. So pretty much your best bet are undergrounds.

Also, I'm assuming you meant Pike parties suck?

By: UK
by: rcAug 19, 2017 9:13:41 PM

so untrue about the sororites not being able to party.....they throw down more then the undergounds they just arent as obnoxuous about it

By: rc
by: Roanoke Aug 22, 2017 8:57:45 PM

That is just so untrue. don't assume certain groups don't party just because you don't get invited to them

By: Roanoke
#3  by: rc2   

Right because if your Nationals found out you would get put on probation lol.

A pregame ain't a party...

By: rc2
#4  by: Truth   

If your looking to party and your a girl you either rush Ivy, Gamma Eta or Eta Phi. That's just the truth no above ground can throw real parties without getting in trouble. Sorry about it.

By: Truth
by: RcAug 20, 2017 5:23:40 PM

Above ground girls definitely do party, and we have more options for a variety of frats than the underground's

#5  by: ET   

Look every girl wants to be underground, but not every girl is underground material. Usually, the vast majority that doesn't make the cut all seem to hold a grudge against the undergrounds, but also try to mimic them. A great example would be DG.

By: ET
by: hjklAug 20, 2017 7:38:11 PM

Just from a guys point of view.. The undergrounds seem to have better sisterhood and honestly better personalities than the above ground girls. Both have girls that are awesome and girls that aren't. Without a doubt, undergrounds are where you should rush if you are looking to party a lot because they can actually throw parties.

By: hjkl
by: jhkAug 20, 2017 11:27:41 PM

Yeah, look if you want to party go underground if you want a more well-rounded experience with Greek life go above ground.

By: jhk
#6  by: Lol   

Underground's definitely party more often (everyday), while above grounds are more well rounded, party 3 times a week, but also maintain good gpas, and have goals for themselves in other aspects of their lives.

Yes there are definitely people who fit in with the underground's, but think of what you want to get out of your college experience before joining

By: Lol
#7  by: W   

Loving the response from a "guys prospective" you ain't fooling anyone, guys don't jut post comments about sisterhood,, just another underground trying to look cool.
Also not "every girl wants to go underground." In fact most DON'T because they're psycho. Atll of the underground's actually harass you if you won't join because they' need people so bad so they can' continue existing.
Go above ground, or nothing; do not go underground. Have a shred of respect for yourself.

By: W
#8  by: jkh   

So your argument is "because undergrounds party, they have low gpa's?" That is a bs argument, especially since DG lost a few girls to grades, and ASA has a low gpa as a whole.

By: jkh
by: StupidAug 21, 2017 11:36:52 AM

Okay y'all I'm in an underground and it's probably a 1000% better expierence than being above ground. I have so so many friends in above grounds that hate it. And you talk about us harassing girls to stay alive? Have y'all looked in the mirror? I was basically dirty rushed chi o my freshman year and DG is OD about harassing girls. Have some respect for your competition.

By: Stupid
by: Roanoke Aug 22, 2017 8:56:54 PM

If you want to be hazed, degraded and put down by people you're supposed to call "sisters" then go underground, if you actually want something to put on ur resume, not be looked down on people at ur school and find a true sense of sisterhood then rush a real sorority.

By: Roanoke
#9  by: Rc   

People in underground's aren't respected. You can't get certain jobs on campus, and professors dislike the underground's also. The underground's are a secluded community, while above grounds and non Greeks are all friendly to each other. Rushing an undertground is a good way to cut you social circles, get hazed and live an unbalanced life.

#10  by: GDI.till.i.die.   

well... that escalated quickly...

By: GDI.till.i.die.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.