facebook

underground's

by: Noke

For all of you incoming Freshman, some people Defintely do fit in with the underground vibe.
But you need to know what you're getting into before you commit to it. You'll be will hazed to the extreme, for not just one semester but two. Some people do actually enjoy hazing, but many people don't. Some of the girls in underground's definitely love it, while others feel trapped. They do grow close to their pledge class, but so do girls in above ground sororities. They party often, but so do above ground sororities.
If you are going to go underground, just be aware of what you're getting yourself into.

Posted By: Noke
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Freshman listen! The hazing will suck in any underground, but it is nothing that will honestly put you in harm's way, a lot of sorority girls will tell you fabricated stories they heard from someone, not underground, and take as facts.

Now I'm not saying undergrounds are still better because they do have their issues and the pledging process is incredibly time-consuming, especially for a freshman transitioning to college but you can find the same issues in any above ground sorority. I've seen girls that are "trapped" in a few of the above grounds and they struggle to even get a shred of respect from sisters due to the fact that they are incredibly disliked. Regardless of the reason, no girl who rushes a sorority should not be ostracized for because their personality, the whole point of sisterhood is to bring different individuals together and try to learn and grow together.

Anyways, I guess my point is nothing is all sunshine and rainbows in the above grounds. I've seen better, and more genuine sisterhood from the undergrounds, especially IVY.

By: Frat
by: sorority Aug 15, 2017 10:36:24 PM

This is something all freshman should read. I know for a fact that the underground's maintain better sisterhoods than the above grounds and it's because of the process they go through.

By: sorority
by: sororitytAug 17, 2017 9:34:50 PM

Torturing each other isn't sisterhood. Maybe they feel close to their pledge class because of how traumatizing it is , but they're just awful to each other. Yeah obviously they survive but come on do you really need to do slip and slide of bodily fluids and other things of that nature to build a bond with someone??

By: sororityt
#2  by: UK   

Surprisingly sorority did not touch on the fact that some of the sisterhoods in the regular sororities are ass

By: UK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.