facebook

Rankings and why 2023-24

by: WT BUFFS

DISCLAIMER: this is my personal opinion so don’t get your feelings hurt if you don’t agree:)

1. Chi Omega
They are just the strongest sorority here at WT. They are always top in grades, raise the most for their philanthropy, have a good retention, have the most members and are extremely involved with campus. For the most part the are sweet girls and tend to hang out with multiple groups of Greek life and other orgs.

2. Zeta Tau Alpha
These girls have real stepped it up this past year. They did well during recruitment and got a good PC. They do a lot for their philanthropy and mesh well with other groups of Greek life. They don’t have the best retention, but I think they really are stepping it up this year.

3. Delta Zeta
Although they are dead last to me… they do have a good amount of members and do okay during recruitment. A lot of people say they are all “wannabe chi o’s”. They aren’t the nicest and tend to only stick around KA. They don’t do alot for their Philanthropy or their sisterhood… really the only care about partying.

4. Alpha Sigma Alpha
These girls unfortunately are just not the best. They struggle keeping members and have some hazing allegations here and there. They don’t do ANYTHING for their philanthropy and they don’t really do much on campus… hopefully their new PC can step it up.

Posted By: WT BUFFS
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.