facebook

real talk

by: LIFE

Have ya'll ever thought that maybe the reason you were cut by your favorites is not because you were,"screwed by the system," but that those houses didn't see you as one of their favorites? If everyone that wanted a, "top tier," sorority could join one they wouldn't be top tier. There's a place for virtually everyone and if you get dropped then accept they you need to check yourself and accept another house. You may think you're better than a bottom tier but if that was the case then you wouldn't have gotten dropped. Suck it up and join a sisterhood that fits with you!

Posted By: LIFE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tru   

I definitely agree that there is a place for everyone and that girls should give all of the houses a legitimate chance, but let's not say that those that end up in higher tiers are "better" than the girls who got dropped. We all know so much of recruitment is who you know and where you're from, which definitely sucks for girls without connections (I was one myself), but it's the reality.

By: tru
#2  by: That is BS   

I know for a fact that I am just as good as someone in a "top tier" sorority. I actually know that I fit very well with the girls in top houses, and I know that for sure. I didn't get cut because I "wouldn't have fit in there." If anyone got cut then it's because they either didn't know someone in the sorority, they were an upperclassmen, they weren't pretty enough, or their parents didn't make enough money. Yes there may be people who definitely wouldn't have fit in, but it's not about being able to fit in for some of us.

By: That is BS
#3  by: Lol   

Telling someone to suck it up and join a sisterhood that fits her is basically telling someone they weren't 'good enough" to join a top tier sorority and that they should just deal with the fact that they aren't good enough and go find some other girls who also weren't good enough and band together with them.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.