facebook

alpha phi

by: UNC19

so do a lot of you getting dropped think you'll look into alpha phi? if so they could probably be pretty impressive this year because a lot of good girls are taking hard cuts.

Posted By: UNC19
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pnm   

I was actually thinking about that. There are a ton of BEAUTIFUL, smart, social girls who got dropped. If all of them rushed alpha phi it would be off to a great start..

By: pnm
#2  by: Not yet   

I'd rather go KKG. However, I'll pick Alpha Phi over Tri Sig any day!

By: Not yet
by: hahaAug 31, 2015 2:38:06 AM

So obvious that KKG is all over this site

By: haha
#3  by: But   

But they don't have a house or anything...
I'll just go KKG

By: But
#4  by: Agreed!   

I'll stick with the houses I have left over Alpha Phi. No house = no thank you.

By: Agreed!
#5  by: As if   

KKG, KKG, KKG! Did anyone else see their house today? On fleek!

By: As if
#6  by: Nice try...   

Nice try Alpha Phi....us PNMs aren't as dumb as you think.

By: Nice try...
#7  by: op   

Lol definitely not alpha phi... just trying to make conversation and see what others are thinking? I don't really think a house will matter all that much. It would be pretty neat to be in a charter class I think.

By: op
#8  by: I mean....   

I hate to be brutally honest but you asked for advice so I won't lie. If we want to go by tiers, Alpha Phi will probably automatically start out higher than KKG and SSS at the least. Maybe even Pi Phi. This is simply because they don't have a negative stigma.

By: I mean....
by: AAug 31, 2015 8:23:21 AM

Keep in mind too that when Phi Mu re-colonized a few years ago, they already had a house in a good location, and it still took them a few years to move into the middle tier.

without a house, Alpha Phi will take longer to move out of the bottom tier. No bigs, no shared meals, no shared place to call home.

By: A
by: NoAug 31, 2015 9:36:46 AM

Phi Mu started out better than KKG and Sigma simply because the girls that didn't want them decided to go Phi Mu instead. They were equal with Pi Phi but quickly passed them. Alpha Phi will likely be the same. Also, isn't it a bit hypocritical to shame ZTA for dirty rushing and then comment on questions like this masquerading as PNMs, when it's obvious a KKG trying to convince girls to keep their bids. That's also dirty rushing. Again I'm not trying to be mean I'm just being honest

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.