facebook

sincere question

by: Rushee

Why is everyone telling me to "stick with it" when all I want to do is cry? I've been dropped by everyone but the bottom two (just like everyone else on here). Isn't it better to drop out than to settle? I'd have a chance to rush as a sophomore and get one of the houses that I really like. And I'd honestly be happy in any of the other 8. I'm not spoiled or "picky".

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Then do it    

Then you should drop out. As a member of a top tier, you don't sound like sorority material to me.

By: Then do it
#2  by: same   

girl, I know completely how you feel. I'm sorry recruitment worked out that way for you. That's how it worked out for me too and so many of my other friends. I don't know why we all got cut so much. All i want to do is cry.

By: same
#3  by: Really   

Would you consider joining in one of your houses of they weren't "bottom tier"?
get out of here with your high school BS.
I'm sure if the two houses that were kind enough to give you an invitation knew you were posting things like this, they'd drop you too.

By: Really
#4  by: trust your gut   

As a senior in a solid sorority at UNC I can relate in saying that I cried too during recruitment. I came in thinking I wanted one of the older sororities simply because I thought they were who was "best". I cried multiple times when they dropped me, called my parents, boyfriend, etc. looking for an answer to whether I should stay in or not. I ended up staying and have made the best of friends. However, I know the hurt you are going through and to be honest the recruitment process sucks. Just know this does not define you. Every single woman on the UNC campus is intelligent and bright and even if you did not get the houses you originally wanted it does not mean you were not loved and adored by girls in other houses.

By: trust your gut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.