facebook

why is kd top tier?

by: Confused

I'm confused. They aren't anywhere near DDD XO or ADPi in any qualification other than academics. Please enlighten me.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh   

adpi is like the forgotten middle child that likes to remind everyone that they're relevant. It's annoying. Honestly couldn't tell you why, but it's probably the house and the fact that during rush, everyone thinks it's ~impossible~ to get a bid. Therefore it's like this great accomplishment. My guy friends don't think KD is hot though so I'm confused as well.

By: Oh
by: OPAug 1, 2015 10:47:35 PM

Yeah it's confusing to me. ADPi may be a little abrasive but their looks and philanthropy seem to back up the talk. As a guy I look at some KD's and just wonder how they are of such an elevated perception...

By: OP
#2  by: because   

History for the most part. Also a ton of them date in big 4 (even the unattractive ones somehow). Even though most of the girls are cookie cutter, they have a small group of girls that go really hard (that sounds lame but couldn't think of another way to describe them). That group basically helps keep their reputation afloat among frats. Also, they put on a very good rush. They also have the best Academics and Philanthropy and their house is in the best location aside from maybe Chi O.

By: because
#3  by: Truth   

In all honesty, the vast majority of KDs aren’t attractive and there’s always talk among frats about that.

By: Truth
by: Guys perspective May 1, 2020 7:29:32 PM

Factual

By: Guys perspective
by: ButMay 1, 2020 8:22:39 PM

Facts. Nobody wants to say it but real people know its true

By: But
#4  by: But   

Uh they arent? Maybe historically but they have been majorly sucking lately tbh

By: But
#5  by: hi   

they have been getting lame pc's fulll of sophomores rushing because their friends are in it.. but some of them are great! historically a good sorority but..things can change sometimes

By: hi
#6  by: Yerrr   

Cause they stick fingers up butts

By: Yerrr
by: HmmMay 1, 2020 11:29:44 PM

Girls butts or guys butts?

By: Hmm
by: TruthMay 2, 2020 12:59:10 AM

Dudes

By: Truth
by: FranklinMay 14, 2020 11:06:17 PM

Both

By: Franklin
#7  by: opinion   

Last PCs aren’t good at all honestly

By: opinion
#8  by: w   

they gave out hella snap bids on bidday

By: w
by: YepMay 2, 2020 3:11:00 PM

I know of 3 girls that received snap bids from them so who knows how many they gave out in total

By: Yep
#9  by: Damn   

KD is falling hard....

By: Damn
#10  by: Well   

That’s one of life’s greatest mysteries. The majority of the girls aren’t very attractive and their personalities are definitely not the best so if anyone has the answer to this I’d love to hear it

By: Well
by: uMay 14, 2020 7:42:46 PM

lmao what. i’m not in kd but i’m in another top tier & have a lot of friends in kd. it’s funny u generalize that all their personalities are bad but all the people i know are super down to earth and kind so...

By: u

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.