facebook

chi phi status

by: Rushee

What is Chi Phi's status for fall rush? Looking to rush Big 4 and SAE, might add Chi Phi as well if they're off probation.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Well, aren't you (over) confident! I love how high school seniors think they have it all figured out before they even get to college.

By: .
by: OP...Jul 15, 2015 9:58:15 PM

I probably don't have it all figured out, but even as a dumb HS senior, I've correctly named the best 5 (or 6, that's what I'm trying to determine, because I don't know their probation status) fraternities at Carolina. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. I'm not saying that any of the other ones are bad but why shouldn't I go for the top?

Now, can anyone answer my original question?

By: OP...
#2  by: incorrect   

phi gam gives out bids easier than phi delt or beta no doubt. easiest bid by far in the big 4.

By: incorrect
by: but reallyJul 21, 2015 9:18:45 PM

Actually reality check is right. While phi gam isn't nearly as good as the rest of the big 4 but they only take like 10 people per pledge class. Most are legacies and relatives

By: but really
#3  by: rushh   

haha sorry buddy but the big 4 (especially beta and phi delt) do their real rush in the spring. if you don't have connections that got you an invite then, i highly doubt you'll get a bid. I don't think SAE is like that though so you might have a shot with them

By: rushh
by: rushhJul 26, 2015 9:26:37 PM

and by spring i mean the previous spring

By: rushh
#4  by: not a hater   

Chi Phi's decline is steeper than any other currently relevant fraternity

By: not a hater
by: HahaJul 27, 2015 5:57:57 PM

They aren't relevant. They aren't even recognized by nationals.

By: Haha
#5  by: Haha cont.   

And I agree that you are a total douchbag! Please PLEASE leave your name so we can blackball you!

By: Haha cont.
by: HaJul 28, 2015 12:18:58 AM

Exclamation marks.. NF

By: Ha
by: ?Aug 5, 2015 6:25:01 AM

Anybody know who the OP is?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.