facebook

financial info

by: PNM

Is it true that top tier sororities request your financial records or somehow figure out how much your parents make a year?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omg   

Absolutely not

By: omg
#2  by: haha   

no. but dont be surprised if tri delt asks what your dad does for a living.

By: haha
by: @hahaApr 1, 2015 4:17:54 PM

When I went through rush, all sororities ask what your parents do. Its part of the scripted conversation. They make assumptions from that but they hide it with "I feel like she just doesn't fit in"

By: @haha
#3  by: uncsororitylife   

All sororities technically have access to all of the information you submit to the university (which includes financial things) but to my knowledge no one actually uses it. At least in my sorority, we are too busy deciding which girls to take in the next round to have the time to look at what people's parents do. Besides, in third round during house tours we kind of feel out whether or not the PNM can afford a sorority and people are pretty easy to read. And along with that, it's not that we want "rich" people, but rather that we want to make sure we're giving a spot to a girl who isn't going to drop for financial reasons when we could've given a spot to another PNM who could've paid.

By: uncsororitylife

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.