facebook

how hard is it to get a bid from kappa delta?

by: PNM

Hey guys! I am going to be rushing in the fall and I would loveeeee to be part of KD. Can anyone tell me how hard it would be to get in? Do recommendation letters help? I don't know anyone in the sorority and I'm not a legacy. I am ranked 7th in my class out of 600 though, so idk if that will help because I know they are competitive with GPA?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

You won't get into kd unless you're from charlotte, plain jane, boring and oetite

By: Hmm
by: PNMFeb 25, 2015 9:46:53 PM

Hahaha oh. I am from Charlotte though, if that helps. It sounds like you're not a fan of KD though, which ones do you recommend?

By: PNM
#2  by: UNC   

KD is really awesome but don't get your heart set on it. Even people with tons of friends in it or that were legacies got dropped first two rounds and were heartbroken. Other sororities are just as wonderful even if they aren't thought of as number 1 and I promise if you go into rush with an open mind you'll have a lot less miserable rush process.

By: UNC
#3  by: Un   

Kappa delta is a fine sorority but they only take people who have serious connections. You cant just count on being pretty or social.

By: Un

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.