facebook

wondering...

by: frosh

I went through rush and was literally dropped by every sorority (even KKG) and only had Tri Sig left for pref night. I dropped out completely. How can I prevent this from happening again next year?

Posted By: frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Everywhere   

Work on GPA, be nicer maybe? Work on first impressions and make connections in sororities

By: Everywhere
#2  by: g   

Girl, just be yourself. Be outgoing and be a real person. A lot of people don't realize rush isn't a job interview. They don't really care about your major or where you live. You have to show the girls you talk to your personality in 5 minutes - show them you are fun and cool and funny. Crack jokes, be open, be yourself.

By: g
by: RepApr 20, 2020 3:46:04 PM

Pull out your dad’s bank statement and the top tier srats will get interested

By: Rep
#3  by: Greek   

Make connections so you have girls to vouch for you! During rush, dress to impress and show your style (literally we spend months picking out outfits). Your nails/hair/makeup should be done. Don’t mention politics, alcohol, or boys whatsoever. Make sure the girls you talk to aren’t doing all the work- you should lead the conversation and try to find things in common with each of them. Talk about more than school- you’re at UNC, we know you’re smart already, show your personality.

By: Greek
#4  by: be cool   

try to be less awk, being weird is an instant out imo

By: be cool
#5  by: Hmm   

Ever stopped to think Tri Sig is where you’re meant to be? They say trust the system sooooo

By: Hmm
#6  by: What   

How does that even happen unless you’re a total loser

By: What
#7  by: Lol   

Maybe you just aren’t meant to be greek

By: Lol
by: TruthMay 19, 2020 10:09:06 AM

This^

By: Truth
#8  by: Bonzi buddy   

I love Krispy Kreme

By: Bonzi buddy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.