facebook

Junior Frat Rush??

by: Bryan

Is it doable/normal to rush as a junior at UNC? How unusual is it, and how much harder is it to get a bid?

Posted By: Bryan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

Spring it would be close to impossible as less you know tons of brothers and even that would be so much harder. If you want to rush your junior year I would say your fall semester would be the only one you have a chance and you need to look younger than a junior. I suggest rushing bottom tier frats because none of the mid or high frats would give you a bid. It’s fine if you are a junior but you shouldn’t look like a junior and don’t expect to join the top/mid frats.

By: Truth
#2  by: Qc    

If you are a second semester sophomore I would suggest doing spring rush (now). If you are a second semester junior it’s probably not worth it

By: Qc
#3  by: Zane   

Bump this up, wondering for junior year fall about at least mid to upper tier fraternities if you know a brother or two already.

By: Zane
#4  by: Dave   

Would be much harder but doable but not for big 4

By: Dave
#5  by: _   

Would it be possible to rush any BFC places as Junior Fall? And has the big four ever historically bidded a junior?

By: _
#6  by: .   

Big 4 would turn you down, mid tier would be harder but doable, bottom tier still have a solid chance.

By: .
#7  by: .   

bump this up

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.