facebook

Spring rush for frats

by: Rush

Is spring rush as big as fall rush for frats I know fall rush was big this year but I didn’t really care to rush until after it ended so I was just wondering like what I have to do to get in on spring rush next semester

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Spring rush is generally much smaller than fall however it is a better way to meet more brothers. Check with the IFC web page around late December to early January to see the sign up

By: Lol
#2  by: Yeah   

A lot of people rush in spring. Frats that’ll do it is probably everyone in LFC, Chi Psi, AEPi, SAE, Chi Phi, ATO, and PiKa. Sig Nu got a good class so doubt they will

By: Yeah
#3  by: No   

Spring rush is much smaller- it depends what frat you’d like to be in but a lot of them don’t do spring rush

By: No
by: .Sep 28, 2022 3:49:16 PM

Will middle frats do spring rush like pika and ato

By: .
#4  by: Yes   

Lots of people rush in the spring. Not quite as big as the fall but most frats participate

By: Yes
by: Huh Sep 28, 2022 7:32:36 PM

Most is a stretch - big 4 do not hold spring rush- ever

By: Huh
#5  by: Nah   

All of the top frats don’t do spring rush. Big 4, plus Sig Chi and Sig Nu. The best ones that do are Chi Psi, ATO, and Chi Phi

By: Nah
by: OthersSep 29, 2022 9:10:58 AM

What about pika

By: Others
#6  by: Hi   

May be unlikely that some of the mid tier frats will do spring rush this year. Most hit the average quota this fall

By: Hi
by: DamnOct 2, 2022 11:07:34 PM

Do they have to match quota tho or can they not take smaller classes? What even is the quota too

By: Damn
#7  by: it   

they usually try to stay between 20-30, so any in that range may consider saving the money and not doing one or they may only take 1-3 people without even doing an actual rush

By: it
by: DamnOct 3, 2022 4:44:40 PM

Damn so did I screw myself by waiting until the spring, I didn’t really care too much about rushing big 4 and tbh didn’t care too much about rushing until I got on campus for about 2 weeks so I didnt mind not rushing in the fall but at the same time I thought I could atleast get used to college and then rush in the spring as I just wanted to rush some mid tier frats like pika, ato, chi psi, etc. but now I’m seriously starting to regret skipping fall rush

By: Damn
#8  by: win   

there will still be spring rush for a decent amount of frats; don't over think it too much, just go around, meet a bunch of people, and spend more time at the places you connect most with.

By: win

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.