AXO
KKG
PHI MU
PI PHI

Posted By: Strat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior   

Seriously, join the group you fit in best with and don’t worry about ranks. One of the best things about joining a sorority is all the new friends you’ll make and most girls have friends in all the sororities here.

By: Senior
#2  by: .02   

The best advice i got when I went through recruitment was to branch out and be open to meeting new people. I’m from a large metro high school and I deliberately joined a sorority that a lot of my high school friends weren’t in and that was the best decision for me. I have made so many close friendships that I wouldn’t have if I had followed my high school friends. I still have the high school friends but I know so many more people now

By: .02
by: Miley CyrusJun 28, 2021 10:53:40 AM

Good advice

By: Miley Cyrus
#3  by: Pressed   

There only needs to be 3 groups and everyone has their own opinion on how these are ranked within the tiers but who really cares.

Top:
DDD XO ADPi KD

Middle:
Zeta APhi AXO

Lower Middle:
Phi Mu Pi Phi KKG

Every srat has cool girls, weird girls, rich girls, small town girls, middle class girls, nice girls, mean girls, smart girls, dumb girls, fun girls, etc

By: Pressed
by: beachyJul 8, 2021 9:24:43 AM

Agree w this too and idk why it got downvoted

By: beachy
by: HeelAug 13, 2021 11:52:14 AM

This is it. Anything with sss on it is outdated. The snarkiness that is now appearing here is rude and unnecessary. We’re all friends in real life and trying to knock other sororities down on here makes the panhel community look bad. All the sororities here are filled with awesome girls and have lots to offer.

By: Heel
#4  by: Life Support   

this has got to be the most braindead sorority ranking of all time

By: Life Support
by: WellJul 20, 2021 3:23:52 PM

These rankings are a no-brainer and they make sense so no need to think too much about it

By: Well
#5  by: Honestly   

This is it

By: Honestly
#6  by: relations    

based on who hangs out with who and frat relations though…

top:
DDD/XO/ADPi/KD

middle:
ZTA/AXO/Alpha Phi/ Phi Mu

lower middle:
Pi Phi/KKG

By: relations
#7  by: nighty   

bumpp

By: nighty
#8  by: Cheeky   

Calm down KKG! 😆

By: Cheeky
#9  by: Yes   

Sure

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.