facebook

chi omega throws the best dirty rush parties!!

by: Chi omega

Y’all think you’re too cool to follow public health guidelines during a pandemic. See the video on twitter of their dirty rush party at 210 ransom st last night. You’re not nearly as cute as you think you are

Posted By: Chi omega
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNC   

How do you know it was chi o?

By: UNC
by: chi omegaAug 5, 2020 5:10:20 PM

See Sara Pequeno’s tweets about it.

By: chi omega
#2  by: what is important   

Unfortunate, but at least all I know is Kaelan is doing the right thing at the right time always. Just seeing his face the other day was very inspirational and I can't wait to see him back on campus. Love u Kae!

By: what is important
by: What is importantAug 5, 2020 6:00:09 PM

Unfortunate, but at least all I know is Kaelan is doing the right thing at the right time always. Just seeing his face the other day was very inspirational and I can't wait to see him back on campus. Love u Kae!

By: What is important
#3  by: ugh   

they’re messing up panhel for everyone

By: ugh
#4  by: umm   

I see no problem with it

By: umm
by: check yourself Aug 5, 2020 10:15:42 PM

you see no problem with a large group wearing absolutely no masks, along with dirty rushing, completely disregarding rules that are in place (NC phase 2 & pan hel recruitment rules)???? have some common sense and decency, gtfo w that ignorant mentality...

By: check yourself
#5  by: Bobby Lee   

Libbies are so offended by this but not by thugs rioting/looting/burning and stealing with zero social distancing

By: Bobby Lee
#6  by: Bobby Lee    

How so Yikes?

By: Bobby Lee
#7  by: Wow   

I’m just bummed they didn’t invite me. I guess chi o is going to be the one missing out though now since they won’t be getting any cool new members like me this year.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.