facebook

This won't be good...

by: John Wick

I'm hearing that there is going to be a massive protest at Frat Court on Friday during the first week of class. Would anyone be opposed to organizing a counterprotest with all frats/srats? Together, I think the "protesters" would realize that we are not going to be pushed around so easily. I just hope that there won't be any violence or people getting into battles over who can scream the loudest...

Thoughts?

Posted By: John Wick
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chris brown    

I just hope no one touches me

By: Chris brown
by: LolAug 3, 2020 10:30:32 PM

I hope those GDIs wear masks

By: Lol
#2  by: Wow   

Yeah my girlfriend heard something similar to that potentially happening that Friday. I think we should all be prepared to face whatever mob of people comes our way. Something tells me the recent "awakening" of this anti-Greek Life movement is going to last a little longer than we expect, don't be surprised if the protests continue throughout the month.

By: Wow
#3  by: dang   

I just hope they don't throw frozen water bottles at us or try to break our windows. We can't afford to deal with potential property damage or lawsuits. They wouldn't like it if we ruined their experience at their apartment or dorm.

By: dang
#4  by: nah   

If they start throwing frozen water bottles at me, I don't know how I'll react...

The anti-Greekers are going to cause way more harm than good.

By: nah
#5  by: But   

Them acting in violence would only delegitimize their cause further. Either way the best course of action is to act wisely and look out for greek life as a whole.

By: But
#6  by: i'm sad   

What really won't be good is the fact that Guskawitz isn't allowing Greek Life to throw parties, like wtf man. We're about to have the underground party system goin

By: i'm sad
#7  by: lmao   

Yeah I recently heard the Friday protest is happening, everybody get ready, should be a fun time!

By: lmao
#8  by: tony   

um probably isn't smart to congregate against the protesters... if they start breaking stuff let's just call the cops...
Also what happened with frozen water bottles in the past that made it come up? I've never heard of that.

By: tony
by: the cops?Aug 10, 2020 7:59:21 PM

haven’t you seen all this anti police stuff at UNC? People said they felt threatened by cops being present at move in. I think the cops are the only people hated more than Greek life right now. If more parties happen, that might change

By: the cops?
#9  by: Lmao   

We’ll be ready for whatever they throw our way, we’re not about to get punked

By: Lmao
by: alwaysAug 11, 2020 6:56:51 PM

Always ready, don't be scared ladies and gents

By: always

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.