facebook

Purple bowl fraternity

by: Confused

After someone suggested that I rush purple bowl I googled the organisation and found out it was a restaurant in Chapel Hill. How do I rush a restaurant? What is the recruitment process like and how do the benefits compare to a regular fraternity like DX.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bonzi   

Rushing at the purple bowl gives you an automatic bid at purple bowL and at DX actually you just rent a room in DX. All purple bowls are people who rent in DX but didn’t rush DX therefore they went with the purple bowl rush process

By: Bonzi
#2  by: Bonzi buddy    

In addition, rushing purple bowl give you unlimited açaí bowls and everlasting diarrhea

By: Bonzi buddy
#3  by: Purple bowl   

Hi, yes you can indeed rush us. Please dm us on Instagram to be added to our rush list.

By: Purple bowl
by: Ice JJ fishMay 18, 2020 9:54:39 PM

Nice try you clearly do not know the organization it works nothing like that. Don't listen to this guy.

By: Ice JJ fish
#4  by: yes   

Purple bowl is a real fraternity. It's a secret fraternity similar to Gimghoul but way more exclusive and they have more money. To get into purple bowl not only do you need money but connections, if your close family was not a purple bowl forget about it - you won't get in. The average net worth of a purple bowl member is around $120 million. Do not be put off by the name, their real name is so secret not even they know "Purple Bowl" is just a pseudonym, they have at least 3 members of staff working at the location at all times, rumour has it there is a secret underground layer where the fraternal activities are conducted.

By: yes
by: Ice JJ fishMay 19, 2020 12:36:17 PM

Finally someone on GR that knows what they're talking about

By: Ice JJ fish
#5  by: J-Mart   

Purple bowl ragers are so fun OMG, they had a butt luge

By: J-Mart

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.