facebook

ATO is almost top tier

by: heels

Besides location, there’s no reason ATO shouldn’t be top tier. ATO mixes with top sororities, has nice pledge classes, and has the best house.

Posted By: heels
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Their location isn’t awful

By: Huh
by: UmmmMay 15, 2020 2:21:30 PM

Yes it is

By: Ummm
#2  by: Wrong    

They don’t mix with top sororities, don’t have the best house, and haven’t thrown a decent event since last fall’s darty

By: Wrong
#3  by: Friend of the program   

As someone who’s knows a lot of boys in ATO, they are definitely not “top tier”, they just didn’t have the events last year to justify that at all and were widely MIA. To be fair most of it was because of them being one of the many frats in trouble for getting told and lied on multiple times so hopefully it will be different next year but still. (Either interact with Greek life and have a good time like the rest of us or just let it be and do your own thing). Even though people clown their location, which is tough for freshman and hurts them in rush first semester more than anything being far from granville, once you’re more than a semester into UNC, being by far the best frat next to the top sorority houses and right on Franklin street isn’t that bad of a thing. Their house looks cool and is unique being a castle and all, their front yard and their huge main room are awesome for darties, bands and watch parties but it’s honestly old too (see 3rd floor bathrooms) so it’s absolutely better than most but not big four level or something like that. Mixer wise they’ve been almost exclusively with ZTA and AXO last year so idk what ur talking about there (frat wise it’s more Sig chi and sig nu, think Pika also mixed with them, if you’re curious). Seems like they’re close with a variety of sororities though because I see a bunch of girls from other decent sororities (more XO and ADPi, not really DDD or KD) all the time at their events along with the girls they usually mix with and the occasional unaffiliated. The brothers themselves are nice guys and pretty smart (lots of guys in the bschool which people I guess care about and even some pre-med kids I’ve met). They all seem close so they have a good brotherhood and they took “one of their best classes” this spring too (I’ve been in the car with a few of them and they all seemed really cool and nice guys from what I could tell, maybe I just haven’t met the bad ones yet lol). Seeing how fun their fall darty and band party with phi delt last year was, if they stay out of trouble they have the potential to maybe make a break for it in the next few semesters as they’ve been continually on the rise over the past few years, especially with a probably inflated social budget after having to cancel so many fall and spring events last year. But for now they’re sticking around the likes of Sig Nu, Sig Chi and Chi Psi...maybe even throw in Pika in my opinion. Quarantine has given me way too much free time for this looking back so sorry ATO to burst ur bubble of not being top tier lol or maybe you’re welcome for giving a pretty accurate description of your frat? Who knows. Looking forward to that “annual” rave either way if it ever happens again!

By: Friend of the program
by: WeirdMay 15, 2020 9:38:34 PM

I don’t know who you are or why you went into this much detail, but honestly a pretty accurate description. Definitely on the rise and people like the guys a lot but just not there yet. I’d personally take out Pika as in their tier though.

By: Weird
by: lmaoMay 15, 2020 9:42:48 PM

Ok so this is clearly a pika kid who thinks pika is the same tier as ATO

By: lmao
by: Kinda right May 15, 2020 10:43:38 PM

Facts, these guys aren’t necessarily “top tier” but they’re solid and seem to have a good brotherhood

By: Kinda right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.