facebook

How hard is it to get a bid at Chi Psi?

by: 2024

I’m an incoming freshman and I’ve heard that Chi Psi has a lot of Moreheads. Does this mean you basically have to be a Morehead to get a bid? I’d consider myself pretty smart, but I’m not at the perfect ACT/SAT score with world changing ECs level that Moreheads are.

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Nahh they just have a few Moreheads. There all really weird though. They used to be good now they’re just wackos. I wouldn’t recommended them honestly. Try ATO chi phi or pikapp if you want studious brothers.

By: Lol
#2  by: J    

They have a way different rush process than most. Not really any huge parties + they make their rushees do a formal interview so take that as you will.

By: J
#3  by: Don’t worry    

just be awkward enough and you’ll be straight

By: Don’t worry
#4  by: Recommend    

Really not that hard. They do spring rush too. Don’t know why this would be your number 1 going in though... look everywhere

By: Recommend
by: ScurrrMay 9, 2020 10:25:57 PM

I know a lot of dudes who got bids at chi psi that turned them down for other mid tier frats so it can’t be that hard

By: Scurrr
by: Yeah May 11, 2020 5:49:24 PM

Haha name one. There have been two instances of this happening in the last three semesters.

By: Yeah
#5  by: Guys   

Coming from a guy, everyone agrees with this

By: Guys

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.