facebook

BREAKING NEWS: Delta Chi to Sig Ep House

by: News

Delta Chi has purchased the Sig Ep house on Cameron Street. How will this affect DXs standing?? What on earth happened to Sig Ep?? In the words of Joe Exotic Sig Ep was never able to financially recover from killing that family with the DUI charge.

Posted By: News
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uwu   

As a girl in a sorority, I tbh have never heard of delta chi but would consider going to one of their parties just because it is close now. Assuming this is even true

By: Uwu
by: YeahMay 6, 2020 4:56:37 PM

I’ve been to a mixer w DX before and the brothers are so nice!

By: Yeah
by: LolMay 6, 2020 7:40:24 PM

If you’ve mixed with dx then you’re in trisig lmao

By: Lol
by: YeahMay 6, 2020 8:30:55 PM

...and?

By: Yeah
#2  by: DX   

Where was DX located before this and who did they mix with?

By: DX
by: DeltsMay 7, 2020 1:06:06 AM

I don’t think they had an official house. I know for sure they were the one and only fraternity that would mix with tri sig, ouch!

By: Delts
by: HuhMay 7, 2020 1:08:25 AM

I thought ATO mixes with them as well?

By: Huh
by: DeltsMay 7, 2020 1:12:16 AM

Definitely not, just because you’re neighbors doesn’t mean you mix lmao. Tri sig has begged fraternities to mix with them since they “rechartered” but only DX has done it.

By: Delts
by: bruhMay 7, 2020 1:29:57 AM

"begged frats to mix with them" god can they not just want to have a mixer without that threatening your ego. I'm sure there are great people in tri sig why does their desire to have a mixer bother you

By: bruh
#3  by: bruh   

y'all come on. I know yall can't help it because youre all alpha males but who cares if they mix with tri sig. that's not a bad thing. I didn't even know dx was a legit frat, but why belittle tri sig, let them live tf.

By: bruh
#4  by: Stop   

Stop busting on tri sig, that’s really not cool and this post isn’t even about them

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.