facebook

Chi phi opinion

by: ?

Why do some people seem to think chi phi is upper tier and some people label them as low tier. There can’t possibly be that much of a discrepancy between opinions so who’s telling the truth?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yerp   

They’re about as mid tier as it gets honestly. While they used to be top tier 10 years back they’ve stumbled a lot since then, killing a pledge and serving a hefty probation the past few years. Consequently, their numbers have dwindled leaving them with only about 40 brothers in total. However, now that their probation has been lifted they can finally start throwing again and possibly start working their way back to their previous status on campus.

By: Yerp
#2  by: hm   

a lot of upper mid and top tier girls party there bc it’s right beside phi delt and they have a big house. they’ve been on probation awhile but now that they’re off i’m sure they’ll be back. they have pretty good sorority relations as well. i don’t see them having a problem becoming relevant again.

By: hm
by: Big lawn small house May 4, 2020 5:32:16 PM

chi phi’s house is not big by any means. In fact, it’s actually one of the smallest on campus next to pika and AEPi

By: Big lawn small house
by: Really?May 4, 2020 5:35:03 PM

Who do they mix with? Every Mid/upper mid sorority girl I’ve talked with about them doesn’t know a single brother

By: Really?
#3  by: Eh   

Aren’t low tier but aren’t upper tier. Just about on par with all the other numerous mid tier frats at UNC

By: Eh
#4  by: Duh   

Just self ranks. They used to be good and there new pledge class is trying to hype themselves up. They had one good party this year where everyone just used them for a house and after that they have been dead. Lower middle tier is being nice

By: Duh
by: Fooled nobody May 4, 2020 11:55:38 PM

Yah it’s so obvious it hurts

By: Fooled nobody

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.