facebook

kappa sig.

by: ?

why is kappa sig ranked so high? good sororities don’t go there or mix with them and their house is tiny

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

What do you mean? I’ve never seen anyone rank them above mid tier on this website

By: Huh
#2  by: Mayb   

I guess people are just basing their rank off of momentum (sorta like chi phi). When I arrived at campus a few years ago they were nothing, mixing with only pi phi and occasionally throwing a courtyard concert with Zete or something. Now they seem to be mixing with better sororities, pulling in sizable pledge classes, and throwing down more frequently than ever.

By: Mayb
#3  by: Contrary to pop belief    

pika, AEPi, Sig chi, and chi phi have the smallest houses square footage wise at UNC. The houses on LFC are deceivingly large with Pi lam measuring 9000 sq ft which seems massive when compared to Pika and Aepi’s 5000 sq ft

By: Contrary to pop belief
by: lol noMay 4, 2020 12:13:50 PM

chi phi's house is huge idk what you're talking ab

By: lol no
by: DangMay 4, 2020 12:45:21 PM

Just check Zillow and this surprisingly checks out

By: Dang
by: Wrong May 4, 2020 12:48:48 PM

Chi phi is 6,300 sq ft making it at least 1000 sq ft smaller than every house in LFC. However, This does not take chi phi’s lawn or LFC’s courtyard into account

By: Wrong
#4  by: Top House    

Kappa Sig just plain sux. Source: UNC Greek Life.

By: Top House

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.