facebook

srat bid lists & dirty rushing

by: heyo

soooo which girls in the sorority have the most pull when it comes to deciding who to dirty rush or who to add to their bid lists? & how many girls would you have to know to get on one?

Posted By: heyo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unc   

Which sorority are you specifically referring to?

By: unc
by: lolApr 30, 2020 12:12:01 PM

She’s probably referring to top tier. DDD, KD, XO, and ADPi. I don’t know of any other sororities who dirty rush.

By: lol
by: uncApr 30, 2020 5:07:41 PM

Well seeing how I’m already getting dirty rushed by DDD and XO those 2 are def doing it.

by: unc 2Apr 30, 2020 9:37:58 PM

How are they dirty rushing you? Through text?

By: unc 2
by: Whoa thereMay 11, 2020 8:31:01 AM

Over the past 3 days I’ve gotten dms from 4 phi mus and about a dozen follow requests on insta from them

By: Whoa there
by: ewMay 11, 2020 2:28:52 PM

phi mu is really trying to play that game lmao don’t fall for it they’re not good

By: ew
#2  by: unc   

Some of it is through text but most of it is through dm on insta and snap

by: truvyMay 1, 2020 2:59:32 PM

Same here

By: truvy
by: ...May 1, 2020 3:07:39 PM

just because you're getting texted or dmed doesn't mean you're going to get a bid, a ton of girls get bid promised every year and get dropped, go through recruitment normally and you might even find you like other sororities more

By: ...
#3  by: Not necessarily   

IMO most girls i know that we’re bid promised ended up getting dropped by that srat that initially were promising a bid so take that as you will

By: Not necessarily
#4  by: w   

The bid promising definitely doesn't guarantee anything. Had a friend last year who was dirty rushed by KD for months and knew a lot of the girls but then got dropped after round 1. Me and another friend were bid promised at Chi O and then dropped. Another friend got bid promising texts from DDD and was dropped immediately after. As you can see, dirty rushing doesn't always work out. Some sororities (usually top tiers) have lists where their members can put down names of girls they know and might want in their sorority. The list is just a preliminary thing though that might help you be a little more well known during rush but definitely guarantees nothing (and only a couple sororities even do this that I know of). It all comes down to what actually happens in rush. Connections are helpful, but the girls ranking you are the ones you are talking to each round and someone else's bid promising is not going to help you in a conversation with a girl you have never met.

By: w
by: lMay 5, 2020 4:55:17 PM

^^this is the truth and anyone that says different is wrong. the girls that talk to you rank you and that determines whether you come back or not, not whether one or a few girls in the sorority talk to you before rush. period.

By: l
#5  by: Facts   

The girls that actually talk to you during rush have the most pull. If they don’t like you, you’re cut

By: Facts
#6  by: Poppy   

If i don’t know anyone how can i make connections over the summer so houses will already know me when rush starts?0

By: Poppy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.