facebook

Srat bid lists fall 2020

by: Ramona

Which sororities already have lists of girls that they want at the top of their bid lists this fall? Is chi o really working on posters of the girls they want?

Posted By: Ramona
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Probably    

Yeah most of the top sororities usually know the people they’re going to bid pretty early, but that doesn’t mean that nobody else is going to get a bid. Go into recruitment and present yourself well and you’ll be fine

By: Probably
#2  by: yea   

the “top tier” sororities already have their girls picked out. this doesn’t always work out for them tho and most of their pledge classes are really cliquey bc of it. most “mid and upper mid tier” sororities have girls in mind they like from instagram or recommendations but wait to meet the girls to find out if they actually like them or not before they finalize their list. some sororities don’t even do this and just wait until rush to really get to know the girls and pick them out. bottom line is - it doesn’t matter if you’re on a list or not, just be yourself and you’ll end up where you’re supposed to be!

By: yea
#3  by: Question   

How can i get on this list if i don’t know anyone?

By: Question
by: WellMay 10, 2020 11:21:23 PM

Start stalking the IG of girls in the srats you like, that will get their attention when they see you liking all their posts

By: Well
#4  by: Advice    

do NOT worry about lists. ddd xo adpi kd and maybe others do this, but I didn’t know anyone going into rush and was fine. Keep an open mind and be yourself!!! they still evaluate EVERYONE

By: Advice
by: jwMay 1, 2020 8:31:53 AM

Did you get a bid from a top tier/upper mid sorority?

By: jw
by: Advice May 6, 2020 1:38:01 AM

I’m in top tier. I truly made the choice that is best for me tho. Great women all around at UNC!!! Keep an open mind

By: Advice
#5  by: .   

honestly don’t worry about the bid list at all. i know girls who were on a bid list then the sorority met them and dropped them because they didn’t like them. i also know girls who weren’t on a bid list and still got bids. there are also girls who are on bid lists and end up not choosing that sorority they’re on the list for. there’s such a variety and i wouldn’t worry about that at all tbh. i’d be more concerned with meeting girls at parties the first couple of weeks at school.

By: .
by: lollMay 5, 2020 6:03:08 PM

^^. i was definitely not on a bid list and i rushed one of the top tier sororities and love it. they really don’t matter as much as you think. as for chio, they break many rush rules and are kinda crazy so would not be surprised about the posters.

By: loll
#6  by: unc   

Yes but it doesn’t always work out like they originally plan

By: unc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.