facebook

sororities falling

by: ???

are "top tier" sororities like kd and chi o falling off? heard they've had to give out hella snap bids

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: l   

ummm no. chi o is a bit more on the edge I would say, kd and tri delt have been and always will be the top 2.

By: l
by: TruthMay 19, 2020 10:12:42 AM

Tbh a lot of people disagree with your opinion on kd. They are slipping and a top tier house should not have to give out 6-10 snap bids

By: Truth
#2  by: hmm   

chi o and kd just aren't as fun anymore and girls rushing are starting to realize that. mid-tier srats like adpi, zta, and axo are on the rise because of it.

By: hmm
by: hiMar 31, 2020 2:48:19 PM

ok adpi

By: hi
by: YesMay 18, 2020 5:58:50 PM

I can agree with this. I have multiple friends that chose these sororities over kd

By: Yes
by: lolAug 17, 2020 4:43:40 PM

youre defin adpi or zta HAH

By: lol
#3  by: Wow   

Disagree- KD and tridelta are and have always been great here-

By: Wow
#4  by: unc   

KD is definitely slipping, just look at their pc from 2018 and 2019. a sorority that is solid doesn’t have to give snap bids but kd gave out a lot. People are finally realizing that kd isn’t all that, they aren’t that fun to mix with and a lot of the girls aren’t even very nice.

By: unc
#5  by: Bonzi Geeb   

DX will soon overtake DDDs place as they have overtaken Chi O and KD

By: Bonzi Geeb
#6  by: geeb bonzi   

Purple bowl

By: geeb bonzi
#7  by: chicken   

KD & Tri Delt have always been and probably will always be top tier. Chi O is in third due to an absurd amount of dirty rushing and bid promising.

By: chicken
by: actually Aug 16, 2020 9:27:19 PM

Kd is not viewed as highly due to their most recent pledge classes and many snap bids. Frats don’t love kd. I would put ddd adpi and xo above kd. I know kd will be mad, but this is how many view things now

By: actually
by: truthAug 17, 2020 4:14:22 PM

Chi o is the only one of the three that got a full pledge class with no snap bids last year. They are just getting trolled right now for doing what every other sorority is doing but they got caught.

By: truth
#8  by: anon   

kd is def slipping and had to give out snap bids last year, chi o is in hot water right now for the unofficial rush event

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.