Posted By: ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow ok   

Switch UBS and Citi and yeah this is right

RIP Lehman Brothers

By: Wow ok
by: whatFeb 11, 2020 8:31:54 PM

UBS is for underachievers, it's literally the worst firm by a huge margin here if we rank by M&A revenue(listed below). UBS cut massive headcounts in IB, has not been good since precrisis, and is not even a BB in NYC by any metric.

1. GS
2. JPM
3. MS
4. Citi
5. Bofa
6. Barclays
7. CS
8. RBC
9. DB
10. Wells Fargo
11. UBS

The frattiest full-service(included Jefferies) banks are 1. Barclays 2. Citi 3. Bofa 4. Jefferies 5. Wells

By: what
by: Incoming IB AnalystFeb 13, 2020 10:23:27 PM

UBS and DB deserve to go down, and BAML and CITI deserve to go up if anything.

By: Incoming IB Analyst
by: frattiest banksFeb 15, 2020 8:31:21 PM

Barclays, Jefferies, and Citi are a northern version of fratty. Baml is not really fratty in any way. If you really want a fratty southern-style bank go to Raymond James, Regions, Suntrust, Harris Williams, Citizens, Intrepid, or really any office in Houston.

By: frattiest banks
by: BBApr 17, 2020 6:52:04 PM

From what I know, the frattiest and best banks are Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley and J P Morgan

By: BB
#2  by: bruh   

will I know damn well this is you

By: bruh
by: whatFeb 13, 2020 1:19:35 AM

which will?

#3  by: UNC 2024   

I'm an incoming freshman. I'm interested in working on wall street so I wanted to ask which frats should I rush? I'm from NJ if that matters.

By: UNC 2024
by: tough luckFeb 12, 2020 10:24:58 PM

any of the big 4 will be tough if you are from the East Coast. Have max of 3-4 kids from the East coast as all the kids in the big 4 are either from NC or Rich South. Maybe try Sigma Chi

By: tough luck
by: whatFeb 13, 2020 1:17:46 AM

Sig Chi is not good for investment banking at all unless you want to stay in Charlotte. Pi Kapp, Chi Psi would be your best bet for securing a position on wall street. These two frats have current or incoming analysts at Goldman, JPMorgan, Barclays, Bank of America, and even more that I could not name. Pika, Zete, Aepi would be decent. Sig Nu, Pi Lam, Kappa Sig, Sig Ep are all terrible if you want to make money after graduation, especially on wall street.

by: lApr 19, 2020 12:30:04 AM

if you are extremely wealthy you have a shot at DKE

By: l
#4  by: Which here recruit?   

which banks recruit UNC students? I just got an email about a DB event.

By: Which here recruit?
by: HMFeb 16, 2020 6:35:51 PM

bank of america does

By: HM
#5  by: Nerds   

Whats the point of making money if you work too much to spend it? Just go to med or law school freaks.

By: Nerds
#6  by: Phi Delt    

heard that 4 kids from Phi Delt will be at GS this summer, can anyone confirm?

By: Phi Delt
by: correctApr 17, 2020 7:02:40 PM

i've heard the same thing. Alex Hyde is one of them.

By: correct
#7  by: Sophomore    

Can someone share there thoughts on the SunTrust BB&T merger Truist. Will they be a player in IB now?

By: Sophomore
by: suntrustApr 18, 2020 8:44:34 PM

great culture if you want to stay in the south, hours aren't too crazy but compensation is still street. biggest player in atlanta, I would avoid the nyc and clt offices however.

By: suntrust
#8  by: eek   

is a BB job guaranteed from big 4 frat?

By: eek
#9  by: 2021   

Any banking companies still hiring UNC students that will graduate in 2021? Please let me know.

By: 2021

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.